- A booking fee of £30.00 is required to secure your date and is redeemable against your final balance.
- On receipt of payment of a deposit, a confirmation email will be sent confirming the booking and the requested date will no longer be available to enquiry.
- Saturday bookings between April - September are minimum of 3 people. Should you have less, call out charge is £150.00 excluding travel cost.
- Bridal trials are £50.00 per person and payable on the day of the appointment.
- Following a successful trial, the final balance of your wedding makeup is due for payment no later than seven days of your chosen date. Payment is accepted either via bank transfer or by cheque (please note if paying by cheque payment should be no later than fourteen days to ensure funds have cleared).
- Cheques should be made out to J L Muir.
- Regretably booking fees are non-refundable.
- Special occasion makeup bookings, a redeemable booking fee of £10.00 per person is required to secure an appointment. Appointment will be confirmed on receipt of booking fee being paid.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation by the Makeup Artist, as much advance notice possible will be given to the client and every effort will be taken to find a replacement artist. If no replacement can be found, all monies paid in advance by client to the Makeup Artist will be refunded with exception of payment for bridal trials.
Should the venue be more than 10 miles radius from EH21, an additional charge of 50p per mile will be incurred and will be advised within written quotation. (Google maps will be confirmation of distance). City Centre locations may incur parking charges and will be advised in written quotation.
*Please note that all prices are subject to travel, location and any special requirements. To get an accurate quote for your event, please complete the enquiries form or contact me on 0790 8706 911
Cancellation within fourteen days of the date of your event are chargeable in full